Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intel Haswell, Ivy Bridge, Skylake, Kaby Lake Delidding Service
Hi all,

I offer a Delidding service for Intel's Haswell, Ivy Bridge, Skylake, Kaby Lake CPU Range.

All materials and tools are of the highest quality, using the Rockit 88 Delidding tool to delid the CPU (100% guaranteed clean delid) and re-applied metal compound using Thermal Grizzly's Conductanaut TIM. This is the BEST TIM on the market, and can improve temps of UP TO 20 degrees Celsius give or take.

All of my work is garunteed, I have done many in the past with a 100% success rate.

Price is as follows:

$35 - Delid and re-apply of TIM using Thermal Grizzly Conductanaut, Also including a re-apply of IHS paste as well (Thermal Grizzly Hydraunat) to go between cooler if i am provided with a cooler and motherboard.

PLEASE NOTE!!

This method leaves the IHS separated from the CPU, if you would like a re-apply of silicone based glue to make the CPU one again, please see the next option below.

$40 - Delid and re-apply of TIM using Thermal Grizzly Conductanaut, also including a re-apply of IHS to CPU using a silicone based compound. Also including a re-apply of IHS paste as well (Thermal Grizzly Hydraunat) to go between cooler if i am provided with a cooler and motherboard.

[Image: HMjVJiZ.jpg]

[Image: hanEO5N.jpg]

[Image: hgsEcQo.jpg]

[Image: zVk18AD.jpg]

[Image: nSWVYer.jpg]

[Image: 0DaO2pk.jpg]

[Image: VKLJ5kO.jpg]

[Image: 6oAEdLw.jpg]

[Image: RUC4T9F.jpg]